KCTCS Board of Regents Policies
To be the nation’s premier community and technical college system.
- Responsiveness to students, employers, and communities.
- Access with innovative and flexible delivery.
- Trust, respect, and open communication.
- Continuous improvement.
- Inclusion, multiculturalism, and engagement.
KCTCS Strategic Goals 2016-22
- Raise the level of educational attainment in the Commonwealth by positioning KCTCS as the accessible, affordable, and relevant postsecondary education choice for Kentuckians.
- Increase access and success for all KCTCS students, particularly among traditionally underserved populations.
- Develop clear pathways through all levels of postsecondary education with an emphasis on experiental learning that leads to successful employment outcomes for KCTCS graduates.
- Improve student engagement, support, experiences, and success with best-in-class academic and student services.
- Align programs and curricula with needs of employer that enhance the employability, job placement, and career development of KCTCS graduates.