Procedure Number: 5.4.18-P
Current Effective Date: 08/01/2017
Original Effective Date: 07/01/2012
Revision Dates: 07/01/2012, 01/01/2015, 05/30/2017
Revision Number: 3
Revision Summary: Prior Business Procedure 4.21
Responsible Official: Director of Procurement to Payment
To outline filing a protest if a bidder or potential bidder finds reason to dispute any active bid on https://systemoffice.kctcs.edu/vendor_information/opportunities_to_bid/index.aspx .
This procedure applies to KCTCS suppliers and/or potential suppliers.
All bid protests must be received within two (2) calendar weeks after the awarded date of the contested bid is posted to the KCTCS vendor website.
All bid protests are to be submitted via US Mail or by a private express mail service.
- Protests received via email and/or fax will not be considered.
All bid protests are to be addressed to KCTCS Office of Procurement to Payment Services along with the following information:
- Name, address, fax and telephone numbers, and email address of the protester.
- Solicitation or contract number being protested.
- Detailed statement of the legal and factual grounds for the protest, including a description of the prejudice the protester feels has resulted.
- Identification of documents the protestor believes supports the factual or legal basis of the protest.
- Statement as to the result/action requested by the protest.
- The date the facts became known to the protester.
- If necessary, all relevant, factual information establishing, supporting, and justifying the timeliness for the claim in this protest.
Failure to comply with all requirements may cause the submitted bid protest to be denied.
The decision by the KCTCS Director of Procurement to Payment Services shall be final.