KCTCS Identification Numbers
Policy Number: 5.1.2-P
Current Effective Date: 01/01/2018
Original Effective Date: 04/01/2009
Revision Dates: 04/01/2009, 02/01/2013, 10/01/2017
Revision Number: 3
Responsible Official: Director of Procurement to Payment
To provide KCTCS identification numbers used for financial reporting and filing monthly and annual returns.
This procedure applies to all KCTCS employees.
3. Current Authorized Numbers
KCTCS has the following identification numbers:
- 61-1320380 Federal Employer Identification (EIN)
- 006193 Kentucky Employer Identification
- 00910034-8 Kentucky Unemployment Insurance
- 004205 Kentucky Sales/Use Tax (Sales/Collections)
- A20633 Kentucky Sales Tax Exemption
- 05-011-2098 DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) Numbers for System Office
4. DUNS Numbers by College
Within KCTCS, college DUNS numbers are used primarily in making federal grant applications and proposals.
- Ashland 072-664-246
- Big Sandy 003-384-588
- Bluegrass 184-707-404
- Southcentral 805-817-442
- Elizabethtown 003-201-428
- Gateway 124-711-065
- Hazard 003-374-167
- Henderson 040-441-875
- Hopkinsville 003-377-020
- Jefferson 079-667-002
- Madisonville 020-434-692
- Maysville 003-383-093
- Owensboro 605-662-352
- Somerset 016-435-216
- Southeast 003-386-492
- West Kentucky 088-435-177
5. Request for New or Additional Numbers
The KCTCS System Director of Treasury and Accounting Services working with the KCTCS System Director of Treasury and Accounting Operations will request any identification numbers that are required.
College or System Office staff should make their request to the KCTCS System Director of Treasury and Accounting Services.