In the performance of our operations, the conduct of KCTCS personnel, students, and associates should reflect our core values. KCTCS shall promote academic excellence, academic freedom, workforce development, and overall achievement by:
- Preserving the trust, respect, and confidence of our students, regents, directors, employees, business and industry, communities, and the public in general.
- Facilitating diversity in thought, culture, gender, and ethnicity.
- Encouraging and developing effective leadership.
- Acting with honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrating respect, civility, and fairness for all stakeholders.
- Complying with applicable law, policy, regulation, and procedure.
- Prudently stewarding KCTCS resources, including student tuition, taxpayer dollars, and donor contributions.
- Being accountable to our stakeholders for positive performance results.